Your Personal Information and How We Use It
Collection of your personal data
Different levels of your personal data may be collected by us, both on our site and at our physical store:
- You will need to input certain of your personal data when registering with us on our site, in order to receive various features and services that we offer to our registered users, such as email updates, and responses to your queries.
- You may from time to time provide us with your personal data at our physical stores, via your applications for or use of various services that we provide. for instance, you may be required to provide us with your personal data when you apply for or use our privilege card; to purchase from us or make enquiries at our store or over the telephone; to provide feedback to us (such as via a survey); or to participate in our promotions and events (such as private sales).
Use of Your Personal Data
We use the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes (and any purposes directly related to these purposes) (collectively, the “purposes”):
- To provide our services to you (including assessing any application for and administration of such services). This includes responding to any questions you may have, providing you with recommendations on products in our store, assessing your applications with us for any of our services, providing our privilege card to you, allowing you to participate in our events and promotions when you so wish.
- To provide you with direct marketing communications, in accordance with the “marketing communications” section below.
- Matching your personal data with information you provided to us via other means.
- To analyse trends, usage and shopping behaviour with us (whether on an individualized or aggregated basis), which helps us better understand how you and our collective customer base access and use our site and services, for the purposes of improving our services and to respond to customer desires and preferences.
Other Points of Note Regarding Your Personal Data
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT:
- If you do not provide your personal data to us, we may not be able to provide all of our services and features to you.
- Subject to, or where otherwise required by law or permitted by law to protect our interests, we will (a) only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes, and (b) erase any of your personal data that we have stored as soon as reasonably practicable, if you choose to delete your account with us.
Separately, we may collect certain anonymous data from you on our site:
- We automatically collect anonymous data relating to your online session to provide our services to you, to gather statistical information on our server’s usage and to help us better meet your demands and expectations. This may include but is not limited to your browser type and version, your operating system and your ip address and/or domain name.
- If you are browsing our site, it may place a cookie on your computer that identifies your computer to us and allows us to personalize your shopping experience and provide you with various services. Cookies are small information files stored on your hard drive and are automatically accepted by most browsers. It does not allow us to access the rest of your computer or your personal data. Please change your browser’s settings if you do not wish to accept cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all features and services offered on our site if your browser does not accept cookies.
- We may market to you our goods and services, and the goods and services of our: (a) our related companies (including our affiliate and subsidiary companies), (b) joint venture partners, and (c) other third party providers. Such marketing communications may be in various forms, including advertisements, special events notifications or newsletters, and delivered via various methods in accordance with the personal data that you provide to us, such as by email, sms, smartphone app push notifications or postal mail.
- Such marketing communications may market or offer products or services (including special events and promotions) in the following categories: dining, food and beverages, sports, music, film, television and other entertainment, clothing and accessories, jewellery, luggages and bags, cosmetics, personal health and hygiene, electronics, home furnishings, and housewares, automobiles, transport and travel, hotels, financial services, loyalty and reward programs, media services, entertainment services, social networking services, payment services, on-line advertising services, other e-commerce, information and communications and services, concierge services, and other products and services that we think may be relevant to you based on information you provide to us (for instance, via your participation in our surveys).You may partially or entirely opt-out of receiving such direct marketing communications at any time by:
(a) Contacting our privacy officer at email@example.com or mail to privacy officer, pedder group marketing dept, 30f, one island south, 2 heung yip road, wong chuk hang, hong kong, (b) in the case of emails, by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of such emails.
Security and Protection of Your Information
We protect the personal data that you provide to us by reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures. please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security at all times.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Your personal data held by us will be kept confidential, except we may disclose your personal data to the following parties (who may be located and use your personal data outside of hong kong):
- Any other party where such disclosure is mandated by statutory or contractual obligations or as required by law or court of law, or where such disclosure is necessary to protect our interests (as permitted by law).
We do not provide your personal data to any other third parties unless your prior express consent is obtained. we may transfer anonymous and aggregated data to third parties from time to time, which may include your personal data in an anonymous format and which does not (and is not able to) identify you in any way.
How to Check and Update Your Information
You may wish to access, verify or update any of your personal data that we hold. you can do so by contacting our privacy officer (at the details as set out at “our contact details” section below).
Our Contact Details
firstname.lastname@example.orgPedder Group Marketing Dept
30F, One Island South
2 Heung Yip road
Wong Chuk Hang